Monday, November 28, 2005

Black Gray White

28/11/2005

I have come to question what defines being rational. I have come to reconsider what is right and wrong. I now believe that there is always a gray in between black and white.
My mind is in chaos. I feel this lump building in my throat, a pain that roots to the heart, it is hard to breathe. I try to smile and yes I can, but only to find the pain increases as I do so. The tears then start to well up my eyes, but I command them to stop there, they are not allowed to fall.

***********

Epilogue: I survived the night. I'll be ok.

2 comments:

Richard said...

I think things are black and white, but human actions make them gray.

If more people lived ideally, then there would be less gray.

[comment on post from 28-Nov-2005]

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

I used to think things should always be either black or white but then I realized, if all things are black and white then this would be a boring world to live in. =P
But yes, I agree that there shouldn't be so much gray really...not more than what is black and white...