Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On a dark 4:30pm

It's raining cats and dogs right now, complete with roaring thunder and flashing lightning.
It's only 4:30pm but it looks like it's 7pm. At least my bougainvillea plants got a shower today, I forgot to water them this morning.
I have just finished spring cleaning the living room, dining room and even the shoe closet. I should be happy with this achievement, as now it feels so nice to have a very clean surrounding. But no ring on my phone today, no important email in my inbox, nothing still that would motivate me to look forward to something.
I feel my positive battery is going low and I am starting to be anxious and restless. I really hate uncertainties, I hate waiting for a dateless time. I feel helpless.
What has happened? Have I jinxed myself?
I need to help myself, I need to reverse this negativity that is starting to consume me. For now just write, enjoy all these free time.
It will happen, missy. There is a great plan.

No comments: