Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is the Day of the Start

Hey hey hey! Guess what?
For the first time, somebody successfully took a blood sample from my arm joint! Woohoo! Thank you to the very professional and friendly nurses at KKH. It feels so great to feel so normal! :)

It was a Senior Nurse who was able to find my hidden vein. She said that actually it's not that it can't be done, it just takes time and probably those who took my blood before just didn't want to bother. But the not so good news is that I still can't donate blood because she said for big amounts of blood, they would really need the big, visible vein. Oh well, I guess I'd have to do some more weightlifting and maybe someday that big vein will finally show itself, hehehe.

Today is such a very good day of hope. I feel not only normal, but moreso, special. I've met nice and pleasant people today whom I know, will give joy to our life.

No comments: