Tuesday, February 07, 2012

When I stared at the stairs

In the MRT (train) station today, I was about to take the escalator as per my normal habit when the stairs got my attention:


I couldn't resist this motivation, of course, so I used the stairs instead and enjoyed the rest of the climb :)


Yeah, let's get healthier!


More calories burnt! Woohoo!


This reminded me of a fun experiment that was done in Odenplan, Stockholm. Watch this:



If only all stairs have some kind of fun on it, people would use it more.

Ahh, simple joys like these uplift the spirit...

3 comments:

Prime said...

pero mas magandang mag-gym!

iamKayan said...

Walang ganyan sa GUAM!
Believe it or not, I have been searching for a set of stairs/steps on a public place that I can go to, for the main purpose of just walking up and down the stairs for fitness... and well, walang ganyan dito!
The closest I can get to is to go to hotels and try their exit stairs. Which will be weird (and dark and unsanitary). Haha!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Kayan, yeah, when I think about it, I didn't really notice much stairs around Guam. But wait, how about the Lover's point? Yun nga lang mainit, hehe :)