Saturday, August 11, 2007

House arrest

I've been sick since Friday.

So yesterday I stayed home the whole day to rest, hoping that I would recover instantly.

This morning I was already on my way to church when I stopped before reaching the gate of our condo then I turned back, I was lightheaded and I felt like I will not make it to church in one piece.

My tennis teacher sent an sms asking me if I can make it at 8pm tonight for tennis, I replied that I would like to but I can't..

I am just here in my bed and I can't go anywhere!

This is not fair!!! I want to go out! I want to play tennis!

But I can't!!! My eyes are droopy, my head hurts from this bugging migraine, I have a roll of tissue paper beside me for my running nose.

I'm still sick!

Aaarrrgh!!!

humbug!!! :/

3 comments:

aoi soba said...

ano etecth! pagtapos ng hyper entry bagsak lola ko?pagaling ka ! pano ka makakapanlalaki nyan?

Cavalock said...

drink lots of water and take care!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

salamat aoi soba. Di bale mas ok nga pag maysakit, pa-fragile effect, mas mainit...ang temperature! :P

hey cavalock, thanks for your well wishes. i've recovered now. :)