Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzz

After weeks and weeks of dreaming about it, I have finally indulged in my craving tonight: Pizza Hut's cheesey bites fondue.

Ahhhhhhhhhh (scratches tummy) :P

I was so craving with this that imagine last Thursday I dragged three of my colleagues to the nearest Pizza Hut in our office vicinity during lunch break just because I've been craving for their cheese fondue pizza ever since I saw its print ad. We waited but unfortunately we had to back out eventually because it didn't seem like we would be accomodated in the next hour.

Anyway, tonight I was able to catch both my housemates home so with a grin on my face and batting my eyelashes I asked them if they felt like having this dreamy pizza for dinner. They both agreed so we charged to the nearest Pizza Hut and now we're all in a trance from being so full because we took the set meal so besides the cheese fondue, we had another regular pan pizza (barbeque chicken flavor) and a bowl of soup :D

There's just one little thing though, I think once is enough for me for this cheese fondue. Why? Well, let's just say that after dinner tonight, I was reminded that cheese is made of milk. (The coffee fairy is lactose intolerant, wehehehe). Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

*******

PS: I'm wondering if this product is available in the Pizza Huts outside Singapore, let me know...

~picture taken from Pizza Hut Singapore's website

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found that too cheesy for me. They have triple power cheese in that small bit-size pastry! Heh

aoi soba said...

nagutom ako...tas wala naman dito nyan..imbiyerna galore!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

hi Gigi! yeah, me too. I had to find it out in the hard way though, heh. :)

Aoisoba, marami dyan yung ready made pizza na i-ooven mo na lang tapos bili ka cheese tapos tunawin mo. da ba? :)

omaritosan said...

waaaa.... your diet..... :P

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

no more diet diet, hehehe. :P