Thursday, March 06, 2008

Oh la la...

Three months since my last French class, I am now back to my once a week routine of becoming a french bread. Since I have been busy the past weeks, I was not able to prepare and review my french before heading on to my first class.

So it was but natural that I got stressed on my first day of class, with most of my classmates having just finished their previous term the week before, they all seemed so good and fluent with conversation. My little brain was so pressured to keep up.

But wait, there's more. What else could add more to the pressure than see that the lesson for the day was to talk about....mon premier histoire de l'amour?! Arrrghhh!!!

j'ai oublie' mon francais!

2 comments:

aoi soba said...

je'deteste l'amour.Cest la merde! hahhahaha

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

couldn't have said it better, miswa!!! apir !!! hahaha :P