Monday, March 03, 2008

The Woman in High Heels

As I have mentioned when I came back from my holidays, I have been wearing bikers most of the time because they are so comfortable and they are giving my feet a break from the torture they have been through for the past couple of years.

However, I realized that I cannot totally do away from wearing high heeled shoes. There will be instances that I would have to wear them out of necessity, like one day last week when I was going to give a training to a customer, I had to be in my business attire, which of course meant I had to wear my high-heeled sandals. I have no choice in this case. But then there will be instances when I would actually have a choice not to wear them, but I will still choose to wear them, just because I want to achieve a certain look I would like to have. Just like last week when I wore a blouse and gypsy type skirt, I wore my high heeled slippers because if I wore my white bikers I would have looked like a little naive girl; also last Saturday, when we went clubbing and I wore a black blouse and jeans, and instead of my black bikers, I wore my black high heeled sandals, otherwise I would not have that feeling of confidence that I was "sexy" enough.

So, do I like the woman in high heels?

Yes, I do,...just that there are some times that I don't...so I'm bringing back the bikers girl.

No comments: