Thursday, May 06, 2010

I Ask Too Much

Have you ever wished for something but when you got it you were not overjoyed?
It was like finding the last piece to complete the puzzle but when you looked at the puzzle, the picture didn't make sense?
It isn't what I expected it to be. I feel that I just have no choice. I don't have that feeling that it is meant for me. I feel demoted, I am back to square one. I am already predicting all the possible miseries that could happen.
Why I am being like this? I should be thankful to God that He granted me this. It is a blessing. Perhaps the turn of events will eventually make things the way I hoped it would be. Perhaps I should just not expect too much. I should just be content with what was given to me. I should be happy.

2 comments:

MereMakeupManiac said...

sometimes, it may seem that we don't get what we want. but God has plans for all of us, even though we may not see it yet. it could also be not what you want for now, but eventually will see that it is indeed for you and for your betterment. no matter which, at the right moment He will reveal it to you. and i will always be praying for that moment for you! (~,~)

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

thanks Mhe :)
yup, I just need to be grateful, content and be patient as everything will unfold in it's own time.