Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 10

Do you believe that some bad news can actually be part of a big plan for you that ends up with good news?

Today I received a sad news although I could say it really didn't affect me that much anymore, since I saw it coming and also because somehow, something told me that it could be a blessing in disguise. I don't know why I could even think it might be that way, either my instincts are telling me right or perhaps it is just my way of trying to see the bright side of everything.


Whatever it may be though, I hope that next week, I will not have a broken heart.

Here's to not giving up hope...

2 comments:

Ays said...

hey foy! we've certainly lost touch! hope everything's alright with you. hope to see you soon. miss ya!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

hey Ays! Would love to catch up! Let me know when you're free.