Friday, June 20, 2014

The Perfect Cookie

I finally found it, the perfect chocolate chip cookie!

Pepperidge Farm soft baked dark choco cookie!


saw it in the grocery and I just had to try it because it seems to be the cookie I've been looking for, soft and not crispy and very chocolatey. Chips Ahoy used to be like this when I was young so I fell inlove with it but I don't know what happened, now their quality has significantly dropped.
Anyways, going back to my new found love, I tried it today and it is what I have expected! Love love love!

My sisters who both live in the US told me that they love this brand too. They said that all the Pepperidge Farm products are good so I am sooo excited to try it all ! No wonder my little toddler loves her Goldfish cheddar crackers too. 

No comments: