Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Double tagged!

I am so thankful to Sassy Lady and Prince Romp for double tagging me. I really appreciate it, my friends, that you have showed your concern to the coffeefairy's revival of her blogland. Mwa! Mwa! (^_^)

3 schools you went to
1. Gradeschool (Primary)
2. High School (Secondary)
3. University and Polytechnic

3 things in your purse / backpack
1. My toothbrush and toothpaste
2. A pen
3. My wallet

3 things you do when you're really stressed
1. Read
2. Write in my journal
3. Eat

3 places you go on a daily basis
1. Work
2. MRT
3. Home

3 favourite fruits
1. Mango
2. Strawberry
3. Blueberry (in cheesecakes)

3 names you go by
1. coffee
2. coffeefairy
3. iamcoffee

3 of your favourite food
1. Grilled tilapia fish
2. Chicken joy by Jollibee
3. Kare-kare by my mother

3 things you are wearing right now
1. T-shirt
2. Pajamas
3. My mood

The WHOS'
Who is in the house with you?
Younger sis, a friend-housemate

Who are you thinking about right now?
I wish I know.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
One of my dearest friends, missy blackwidow

Who did you sit to in your 5th period class?
Can't remember anymore

Who was the last person you told you loved?
My friend.

Who do you wish you were with right now?
My knight in shining armour.

Who gets on your nerves the most at school?
Bullies

The WHERE'S
Where is your phone?
On my dresser

Where do you sleep?
In my bedroom

Where is the last place you took a ride to?
Bukit Panjang LRT

The WHAT'S
What was the last thing you ate?
Yang chow fried rice, dried fried beef kway teow and chicken in XO sauce

What color shirt are you wearing?
Blue

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
Besides my shirt, my mood.

What do you like best about school?
Library

What is your favourite color?
Purple

What do you wear most: jeans or shorts?
Jeans

What is the last movie you watched?
Mission Impossible 3

The WHEN's
When did you start school?
When I was 5 years old

When did you last go to the mall?
Last Sunday, had dinner at a nice resto inside.

When did you last burn something?
I think last month, was frying something and then a drop of boiling oil dropped on my hand (ooooucccccccchh!!!)

5 comments:

Prince Romp said...

Hi Mare..
Good to hear from you again...
haha wat a coincidence..

I got the the butterfly from the other mare who residing in Japan. http://ghee-ghee.blogspot.com/

My butterfly,It has more functions actually..Kinda statcounter.

Glad you've completed ur tag. Feel sorry for ur tagboard.

Richard said...

I hope you are anice bright blue, like a beautiful blue cloudless sky.

If you ever get a chance to go to Peru, I strongly recommend going to Puno, where lake Titicaca is. The sky and water is incredibly blue.

Kay said...

hi foyan,

thank you for doing the tag thingy..great n honest answers..

If u wish real hard..ur knight in shining armor will definitely appear right infront of u at any moment now...so wat r u waiting for?? do it now..

sige sige

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Pare, butterflies are so nice eh? I guess your butterfly is more high tech, it flies around the page while mine is just static, hehehe. =)
Yea, I will create a new tag-board and hopefully find something that I can moderate the contents.

Richard, the picture of Lake Titicaca is marvelous! It is so blue indeed. I will take that in mind when I get to Peru someday. I am glad my blue mood is over (yay!) Thanks for all the kind words. ;o)

Sassy!!! what happened to your blog? I cant post any comments on your new entry and I cant see your tag board?
Yup, I'm going to get my knight in shining armour...he better be prepared, (sounds more like a threat, heehee =P )

Maria Meow said...

Missed you, Tita Foy!

I changed my layout again. Hehe. :)