Friday, May 12, 2006

On Weddings and My Life Rated

Last Sunday I woke up with the sound of screaming people. I looked out from the window of my room and saw that there was a wedding reception at the poolside of our condominium and the bride was throwing her bouquet for the single ladies to catch. *Sigh* What a nice sight, enough to make me start this entry although I don't really want to start this talk about wedding stuff because...oh well what the heck.

So I remember my friend, Missy Blackwidow sent me a link to the video of the wedding of a former collegue. The video was done by Jason Magbanua, one of the best and popular videographers in the Philippines. I recommend you check out the gallery in his website. He has there samples of wedding videos he's done and they are reeeeeally good. Check out the video of Roan and Natalie's wedding, they are my former collegues, their video is really nice. Then check out also the video of Je and Sunil, I don't know them but their video is cute. Then there was this wedding video of Michael and Claire, also a couple I don't know but which I sooo love their wedding video, it is sooo cool and sooo happy, that it really touched my heart and I felt how the best of friends they are even if I don't know them. Too bad though that their video is not anymore in Jason Magbanua's gallery but I still have a copy of it when I downloaded it I think last month. I wish I could show the video, I love it so much. (Maybe I can post the file somewhere?)

Ok, so everyone I know is either getting married soon or planning to get married. It is confirmed that by the end of this month my elder sis is migrating to USA to get married and be with her husband to be. The probability that my only bro will get married by end of this year or early next year is very high and I will not be surprised if my younger sis would announce that she'd get married in a year or two. Even my friend got married virtually, well her Ragnarok character got married, that is (their wedding picture below was posted with permission from my friend. Cute huh? :) )



Well, so how about me? What are the chances I am getting married soon? See below, need I say more? (So your mushroomness, Miss Aoisoba, you cannot complain about your 0.8 love life rating, ok? :P)

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6.3
Mind: 6.5
Body: 6.8
Spirit: 7.9
Friends/Family: 3.8
Love: 0
Finance: 8.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
*Credits to Sassy Lady for introducing the Rate My Life Quiz. :)

6 comments:

Kay said...

First, thank you for ur endorsement..

Not to worry, you dont have to find love or soulmate..they'll find you...just be ready.

I wish my financial rate was that high...sigh

Richard said...

I think the focus should be on finding a decent person, not on marriage - because if the focus is marriage, you might be willing to accept anyone (or almost anyone) just so you have the hope of getting married.

One thing I have noticed about women is that they seem to get into relationships and then 3, 4, 5 years down the road are still waiting for the guy to propose.

I think it is important to know if the relationship is serious or not from teh start.

When I asked Sofia if she would be my girlfriend, I told her I was looking at a serious relationship - not just something for fun. Otherwise we could just remain friends.

Cavalock said...

From my experience, weddings can be pretty funny. Drunken groom, no rehearsals etc...i seen them all and they are a blast! haha

Prince Romp said...

WoW...Im so impressed with ur finance rating!

Are you still available?

Prince Romp said...

About your love rating...

I guess I' ve taken all the numbers and left nothing for you.

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

hahaha. I do am wondering why my financial rating is high, I just answered I always pay my bills on time. I guess it's a consolation for my zero lovelife.

Still, I'd rather have high love life than financial.

Love, love, love. =P