Monday, May 12, 2008

Is it possible to whack some balls with calmness?

Having not played tennis for three weeks, my tennis teacher was too shocked at how I played last Saturday night. He joked if I went on secret training or something, because my hits were very fierce. Indeed, I was surprised myself, as I have never played like that before in all my almost 3 years of playing tennis. I was hitting back very hard and I could hear myself shout at each whack I made.

But then, I knew where I got all that power and adrenalin. With the turn of events, I think I have all the reasons to be fuming angry. But I choose not to. Because I do not want to hold any grudge, I do not want to have a heavy heart, I do not want to make my world smaller. Even if God knows how I do not understand why right after surviving the killer cyclone Nargis in Myanmar, I would still be given an even stronger kind of cyclone that I have yet to survive. Furthermore, how being too nice has become a flaw instead of an asset...

All I want is to remain calm, better yet, indifferent. It was a learning experience, but a very tough one indeed. Can I really be this? Well, we'll see...

4 comments:

aoi soba said...

at least nde namula yung mga balls :P

dayOHbee said...

awww... i hear yah... hugs hugs...

dayOHbee said...

ps.
hatawin mo, beybeh! :D

iamKayan said...

It would be my honor to help you whack THOSE balls!
Wooosaaaah.. =P