Friday, May 09, 2008

Putting Things Lightly

On my way back to the office from THE lunch, I went in the elevator excitedly, I couldn't wait to send that email, yeah THE email that I've been wanting to send to my manager for months now.

Anyways, one guy from another office was in the elevator and then my colleague went in the elevator as well, with a gloomy look on his face. I asked him why he had that look, he replied with "Why? Do you see Schindler's List theme on my face?" and started to hum the Schindler's List movie theme song. It was a joke from a conversation we had a few weeks ago. Becoming more serious, he said "It's the same." He meant that the problem is still his lovelife. I see him like a younger brother and I kinda became his confidant in the office about this girl he has been pursuing for months now but things seemed to be not in his favor (according to him he was out of the race).

With a cheerful tone I said "Hey, cheer up. I just got dumped by my boyfriend two days ago, what could be more worse?"

That not only got my colleague to smile, the other guy in the elevator almost choked out from keeping his laugh.

3 comments:

omaritosan said...

Hey Smile! watch Something Happen in VEGAS... hope the title is correct. This movie is with Aston Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. Romantic Comedy. :D

aoi soba said...

hinga hinga!

Ays said...

omar! what happens in vegas yun.
foy..cheer up. :)