Sunday, August 24, 2008

Other more time worthy stuff

(In no particular order)

1. Inquire about Pump tennis (http://www.mbpsports.com/)
2. Spring clean our flat: my bedroom, my bathroom, the kitchen, laundry area, dining area, living room, foyer...everything!
3. Think of a way to actually make myself do a regular maintenance cleaning of our flat.
4. Read my backlog books and my new books.
5. Organize my personal documents.
6. Write more thoughts.
7. Review my elementary french and start on intermediate.
8. Use up my remaining movie vouchers before Sept 17
9. Take a photo of this certain gazebo I fancy.
10. Do not let myself think of work outside office hours.
11. Go out more with friends.
12. Think about investments(?)
13. Learn to bake.
14. Sign up at marathons.
15. Volunteer at YMCA.
16. Plan a travel with my parents.
17. Find a way to get to Guam from Singapore in December without getting broke.
18. Change my tennis racket handle grip.
19. Print my parents' travel photos.
20. Clean up, organize and back up my files.
21. Get new curtains for the living room and my bedroom.
22. Organize my playlists in my Zen player.
23. Attend more dance classes.
24. Inquire on flute lessons.
25. Create a website for my little sister's church wedding.
26. Go for a regular swim in our condo's pool.
27. Ride the luge in Sentosa.
28. Catch up with people I miss.
29. Buy pillowcases in Chinatown that my mother wanted.
30. Find out how to make my pimples disappear and not appear again.
31. Go to church.
32. Create that concluding blog entry.


There, that should keep me occupied!


3 comments:

Ays said...

flute lessons?!
pero sama ako sa marathon...
breakfast party tayo ulit!!

aoi soba said...

ab aba sama ako dyan sa breakfast party nayan ha!! pede ba webcam?!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

yes, ays, would you believe may flute ako? hehehe. :P
sige, sige, breakfast party uli!!!

Ninaaaa, sumama ka nga! dali!!! :)