Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My first mummy post

I only co-slept with my baby during her first month. Then the next 2 months she slept in her cot although we placed it just beside our bed so I could easily reach her during the night. She's been sleeping in her own room since she turned 3 months. 
Last weekend during our short holiday, she slept beside me on the hotel bed. She loved the hotel bed and she slept so peacefully. I could've let her sleep on the baby cot the hotel provided but I decided  to make an exception. Besides, it was just for two nights. Thankfully, she didn't seem to have any trouble adjusting back since she's been sleeping as per normal in her room. But it seems like it's me who's having difficulty now -- I'm terribly missing her, at night when she's sleeping and even more when I am at work during the day! :,( Usually, when I rock her and then see that she's already in deep sleep I put her down in her cot but last night I let her sleep longer than usual in my arms. 
*Sigh* I wish I can spend more time with my baby. It is not so easy though to just drop everything and be a stay at home mum. But then again, though it may not be easy, it still could be done indeed. Hmmmm...


No comments: