Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The 30minute blog

That's what I was supposed to name my new blog when I thought of creating a new one. 
My idea was that this new blog will be some kind of experiment where I'll be writing my blog entries on my way to/from work while in the train and within 30minutes, which is my approximate travel time per way. I thought it could be an awesome idea and perhaps maybe I could even make a book out of that blog which would become a bestseller and I'll be famous and then I could finally quit my job and live thru income from royalties! Yeah! Ok I got carried away on that last part but yeah that was my idea.
But then I changed my mind because besides getting sentimental about giving up my silentwaves blog, I thought I might not be able to sustain it anyway. Writing a blog entry in the train means I'll just be mostly writing just texts which can get boring to read and also because it also assumes that everything will be constant with my current situation right now which actually is not because there is now a chance that I will be kicked out of my job in a year (hello outsourcing). Anyhow, I would be mostly writing in the train, just like how I am writing this post now :)

1 comment:

aoi soba said...

hahaha ako nga eh tagal na rin , pero ayaw ko pa rin igive up blag ko :)