Monday, May 13, 2013

So what's with year long coffee break?

Well, I got pregnant! 

Yep, on St. Patrick's day last year, hubby and I discovered (to our happy shock) that we were expecting a baby. There's a serendipitous story behind that but I won't go into that right now. 

I completely gave up coffee during my pregnancy so yeah you could literally say that I stopped being Coffee Fairy for some time. 

On October last year I gave birth to the greatest joy of my life. For five months I enjoyed feeling like a stay at home mom with a monthly pension fund (yeah baby!). You'd think I'd have lots of time to write then but if you're a hands on mom you'll know that taking care of a newborn and recovering yourself back needs more than 24 hours each day. Anyways, now it's been over a month that I've been a working mom and yes, I've resumed drinking coffee! 

I don't know how my blog will be now that I'm a mom. Maybe I'll be blogging mommy posts from time to time, maybe not. Maybe I'll make a separate Mommy blog like my Bride-to-be blog. We'll see. For now I am just happy to be writing again. 

1 comment:

aoi soba said...

ehem at syempre proud ang magandang ninang :P