Wednesday, April 16, 2014

One glass of happiness

I've just taken my first sip and I feel inlove already hehehe. I love you, Chardonnay :)

Once a week I have a "day off" from my little energizer bunny. I am so thankful that I have parents in law who would happily babysit her for a day at their place. 

So I have about 12 hours to myself and I could do whatever I want, including doing nothing. But of course, what actually happens during my "day off" is I do house chores in peace, without a toddler clinging on my leg, yes literally. It feels good to have a break from the little one, but as the day goes I do miss her smile. 

Then I also spend a significant time watching my favorite TV series online. Then surf the net here and there to find activities to do and places to go with my mini me. 

I also try to go out of the house from time to time to rejoin civilization in the city, although mostly driven by errands I needed to do. Along the way I do make a little shopping for essential buys, like that much needed shorts and walking shoes. Then I usually treat myself with a cup of coffee. 

But today is different. It's not a cup of black, now it's a glass of white and ahhhhh...this feels great. I think this means white is my new black ;)



No comments: