Tuesday, January 10, 2006

2 bottles of beer + 1 hazelnut coffee = Riverside insanity

I don't usually drink beer but that night I had 2 bottles. It was a surprise to me actually, as never have I finished even a bottle of beer in my life but that night I was able to drink 2 bottles! Maybe because it was a different brand, it was an Australian beer that the Hooters girl recommended, she said it had a smooth taste, maybe she was right ...or maybe it was just because I wanted to drink, so no matter what brand it could have been I still would have finished two.

Anyway I had a great time with one of my best girlfriends. I am really so glad to have gone out with her that night, she's been such a great friend and I so much appreciate her friendship, she's one of those who keep me have a check with reality and at the same time still believe in the mysteries of love.


It was a night to remember indeed. Just like the night when I stood in the rain and a beautiful snapshot in my life was created.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haahhahah nakakatuwa naman toh Foy dearie. :) i really had fun that night.
Thanks for being there...for listening..even if I always shared my pathetic sentiments in life hahaha.....
I'll never forget what you told me that night.
"we all serve a purpose for the people we meet in our lives. If we can't have that person, then maybe our being a part of his life had a purpose, for the betterment of another"
yup....don't worry..
God will lead this broken road ... to the northern star....:)
and i'm sure it's worth the wait.
muwah.
luv ya girl. keep in touch and please visit me at NZ..SOON!