Friday, January 27, 2006

Chapter N begins

Initially, I told myself that for chapter N, it will start with something like a new blank page. Then the words that would be written will be all new, all in present or future, with no reference to the past. But then that would actually be inconsistent on having a chapter N, isn't it? Because to have a chapter N there must have been a chapter N-1, and in order for chapter N to be a part of the book, it must have a reference to those written in previous chapters.

So, much as I would like things to start with an eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind-type, I cannot.
I tried for so many times already, especially in Chapter N-2 but I just have to accept that even those we want to erase from our book because we think they are worthless are still actually essential, because we wouldn't be writing Chapter N without them.

Oh, why do I call it chapter N? Why not a specific number?
Well, because I dont know exactly when was Chapter 1, all I know is that I know that a chapter ends and a new one begins, thus, Chapter N. Somewhat funny about this N thing is that silentwaves actually started with the intent of a countdown to N days of waiting for someone which turned out to be a most impossible thing to happen (imagine counting to infinity!). Only three people knew about the existence of silentwaves then, until now that I had the guts to finally introduce it to everyone... never too late to get out of the shell, right? ;-)

And so now, silentwaves can be heard....just listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

N - for 'Na naman?' heheheh

Really? i didn't know that there were only 3 readers of silenwaves then...hmmm... i think it should be around 4?

Oh well goodluck on your shelling out process ^_~