Monday, November 10, 2008

Lesson of the day

I was supposed to write something fluffy today, like about my new dress I wore today and which I really liked, or something that makes a little bit of sense (and actually geeky), like how I actually enjoyed doing configurations and integration of databases during my technical training today.

But nooooo, I have to write another ranting instead! Because I was so much irritated that I wanted to scream my lungs out! Why? Because I missed my bus tonight and the next bus was another half an hour later! And all because I made another wrong choice!!!!

But you can say, so what, we're just human and we're allowed to make mistakes from time to time, right? Yes! However, look at this scenario: you think about this great big plan, which you have been thinking about the whole day, even rehersing your move and what you're gonna say over and over in your mind but then it suddenly happens when you least expect it and you just end up making a fool of yourself because you got rattled and did the exact opposite instead! To think that this has happened to me sooo many times already but I can't seem to do it right! Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Haiz...

Please do excuse me, this is just due to so much pride I have that I am making a big deal out of it. Although, really, it just gets into my nerves even if I would not like it to! Arrrggghh!!!

So the lesson of the day is: learn from your previous lessons!!!

Sigh :(

Ok, ok, I'm gonna calm down...breathe in..breathe out..breathe in..breathe out...
woosaaaaaaaaah....


4 comments:

Niel said...

On a Monday even. I hope the following days are better.

Anonymous said...

i feel you! sometimes i tend to do things i know i should've known better than to do it again yet i do (did that made sense? hehe.)

well, tomorrow is another day to try yet again. life is a never-ending trial-and-error lol. but it's good to be able to try and try isn't it than not having the chance to do so? ;)

*hugz* missing you!

Ays said...

what happened? it's definitely time for wine session with the chillis.

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

yeah, Niel. Mondays are really a bummer, hehehe. Nice blog you got there by the way.

Mhe! miss you too!

Ays! yeah, we need another breakfast parteh! I got another bottle of our favorite wine :D