Saturday, November 08, 2008

My first MAC :)

And I'm not talking about the computer of course. :P

It's the MAC make up. As I was inspired by two of my girl friends (hi Mhe! :) whom I have personally seen how good they looked wearing MAC eye make up, I bought my first MAC eye shadow at Changi airport two weeks ago on my way to Ho Chi Minh. It costs 29 something SGD, which is about 10% cheaper than if you buy from the stores in Singapore.



I actually wanted the type where the colors were already mixed, however, they did not have it at the store in the airport so I settled for this two tone pink and bronze colors. Anyhow, I wore it yesterday and I am happy because it was subtle enough for day time and just nice for evening. And with a better brush, it would even look nicer for sure. Perhaps I should get myself a MAC brush next? Hmmm... ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was uber excited you jumped into the MAC bandwagon!!! *mwahzz* haha! yey for makeup! lol.

anyway, i think neutrals will suit you so great first choice! :D i agree on using a good brush, so definitely get one from MAC too! i got the sets (they are smaller ones - referred to as SEs - compared to full sizes which are long handled) from last year's holiday collection and i never regretted it! if you are willing to splurge, i urge you to buy all sets - basic, eye and face. i got all hehe. but if you're wary i guess you can start with either basic set or eye set. aside from e/s (eyeshadow that is ;D), MAC also has great selection of blushes. thought i might further influence you hehe!

again, am so happy you are embracing makeup!!! lol.

iamKayan said...

Hahaha! I am definitely a geek. I got excited, I thought you were talking about the Mac computer! Make-up? Hmm, i need more lessons on that. :D

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Mhe, hehehe. I've actually seen the MAC brushes from my friend and it really got me interested. But it's about 100SGD for the whole brush set.

Kayan, it's never too late to start. hehehe :P

Anonymous said...

the brushes this year are red-handled, so hot and sexy! last year it was gold and silver... it is around that price tag yet consider that full-length ones (like MAC 187) costs SGD80+ alone hehe so buying a set is much more worth it.