Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Distorting distorted distortions

yes, some people can do that -- distort my already distorted distortions in life.
and i wonder how do they do it and how can they do it in the first place?
it is not at all healthy, it is confusing further my already mad mind...
and i also wonder if i am doing the same thing to anyone?
i definitely hope not..but in case i do, then i am not intentionally doing it.
but well i know it was also my fault, that in some way i could have prevented these distortions,because i do my choices, and even from that point i already know that there were consequences from these choices...
just like when i chose to ride that bus that night or when i chose to buy a bottle of tequila, i knew it was a point of no return...
hmm, maybe i am overanalyzing things again...not good, not good. tsk tsk tsk....
i should remember that some things are just merely a hat, and not a boa constrictor digesting an elephant...and although i want to beThe Little Prince's rose in his planet, maybe i just have to admit that i am just one of the roses in the bushes he saw on earth...but then again, it can also happen that one day somebody will pick me from the bush, and put me on a vase on a table and i will become the color of a pale room, or maybe a ribbon will be tied around me and i will become the symbol of a blossoming love...
then i can say that my distortions are not distorted anymore...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yor are my precious flower to me dude! Yer my poison ivy!! ;)

Anonymous said...

don't worry sis. everything is like chasing the wind. :o)

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Poison Ivy? Awww dudette, you're so sweet..and you'll always be my mushroom...hehehe =P

Indeed, everything is like chasing the wind..but..can we stop this chase and just fly with the wind instead? Can? =)