Monday, February 20, 2006

Playback

Pause...

I had this dream.
That I was in a place where time stopped and logic did not exist.
Where scenes were snapshots collated together to form a picture perfect thing called life.
I walked on the shore and stood in the rain.
My hair let down and the wind blew on them gently.
I spoke my mind aloud no matter how absurd.
Laughed and talked with strangers without inhibitions.
Sung out to my heart's content.
I could say which was the most romantic place in the world.

But it was just a dream!
An illusion!
And when you wake up and go on, the familiarity fades.
Until you only remember vague bits and pieces of that dream.
And reality sinks in.
That I live in this dimension and not in a dream.
Though I still interfere my destiny by holding on to something tangible.
To which I cherish but at the same time dismiss.
Sometimes I test chance but I conclude it as pointless.
As a temporary feeling can be substituted by devouring chocolates...
However, no magic tricks are allowed anymore.
There is no more tolerance for confusion.
The heart is tired of abnormal beats.
I am going back and will remain in a trance of indifference.
But I am still me.
So I still say thank you for everything.


...Resume

Let me take my walk from here, please.

Please? =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rewind rewind! kaso wala eh noh?! record na lang para pag nag-forward ka na pede mo na tawanan ang nakaraan *naks! ang deeeeeeeeeeeeep ko daw!!!*