Friday, December 08, 2006

My Christmas 2006 wish list



My good friend Maia asked me this morning to send her my wish list for this Christmas which made me thought of creating this blog entry. So here you go...

1. My Story by Dave Pelzer (book)

2. Tape measure for carpenters (I want to measure my bedroom windows to know the length of the curtains I need) =P

3. Bridget Jones diary CD soundtrack

4. The Best of Enya /Paint the Sky with Stars CD

5. Cute stress ball

6. 2007 Planner/organizer desk notebook – one week per 2 pages

7. 2007 pocket planner – one week per 2 pages

8. 2007 desk calendar in cute design =)

9. Clinique Happy perfume

10. Simple beige office bag big enough to contain an A4 sized folder.

11. Simple black shoulder bag big enough to contain my gym clothes, rubbershoes, wallet and a pocketbook but without making me look like I am carrying the world.

12. There’s this pair of very nice black stillettos at Charles and Keith that’s on 20% off sale =D

13. There’s this nice brown belt at Espirit…

14. Ipod nano 30GB/ Creative 30GB

15. Tennis racket (thin grip and lightweight)

16. 5 kilos off my current weight

17. Speak and write in French just as how I can in English

18. 60 days annual paid leaves at work

19. Unlimited travel voucher to anywhere in the world

20. Toyota Vios/Honda City/Mazda ZoomZoom

21. Ranch + orchard + vineyard

22. House in Orange County , CA

23. Have magical power that will make my bedroom spic and span in one clap

24. Mr. Right

25. World peace

****

haha, I think I'm too much wishful thinking with this list. I'm fine with any gift, I'm happy enough to be thought of this Christmas ;-)

4 comments:

Richard said...

All I want for Christmas (birthday, Father's Day, etc) is just one thing ... a retirement package.

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

but you're too young to retire yet, Richard. Although yeah, I'd like to retire myself. Merry Christmas!

Cavalock said...

Haha…happy holidays! May all your wishes come true!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Thanks Cavalock! happy holidays!