Sunday, October 05, 2008

I guess I wanted something new in my life

A new key to fit a new door
To wake and see a different view in my life
The one i've been waiting for
Dreams like everyone i've had a few in my life
Who knew that this one would come true in my life
I knew the moment when you touched me, you touched me
You're like a sudden breeze that blew in my life
A new face, a new smile, a new song
And now i know i wanted you in my life all along
I guess i must have saved an empty place in my heart
For you to come and fill that space in my heart
That long before i said i loved you, i love you
Whatever happens this is true in my life
When all those springs have come and go
Whatever doubts i've made or do in my life
Whatever else that i may do in my life
You'll always be something, girl, in my life
From now on I know there always will be you in my life
From now on

--lyrics of Stephen Bishop's song "Something New in my Life"

***********


Haha, ok, the song doesn't really have much significance to this post. Just that I suddenly remembered this song because of the first line because I wanted to write some new things that have caught my fancy recently:



Transparent shoe boxes from mujibox - saw these along a stall at Raffles MRT and may I say that this is ingenious! I bought 10 pieces (it's S$3.99 each but it's buy 5 take 5 so it's like just S$2 actually) and it has inspired me to clean the foyer and arrange my shoes neatly. I'm quite amused, really, just looking at my shoe collection. And it just coincides with my seem to be evolving shoe fetish. I've just gotten my DMK privilege card and it means I've actually bought about 5 pairs of shoes for the past 3 months! hihihi :P


Nokia 6600 fold - my new baby (awwww). I have finally decided that I needed to upgrade and catch up with technology. I have no more idea what's the latest about cellphones and so since what I only know is that the latest would be phones that are 3G (and now even 4G), I wanted to get a phone that is a clam shell type, 3G phone. Although, to be honest I don't even know what is 3G! hehehe. But thanks to Ate Prime, we now know that 3G means Third Generation and that there is actually no 2G! ahahaha. :P Anyways, it was also just in time since my old clam phone was already at the verge of saying goodbye to the world.


Painting the town red with Sally Hansen - well, actually just my toe nails only, hehe :P I just saw that I have a red nail polish, which was a gift from last Christmas, and so I thought I'd try it. So this is the first time I'm wearing a red nail polish and boy, it is screaming red. After I finished applying them and I looked at my feet, I said to myself it wasn't me but it does not look bad at all, so I think I just need some getting used to it. ;)

Alrighty, there goes some vanity! ;)



6 comments:

aoi soba said...

natawa ako habang binabasa ko yung song tas binasa ko entry mo :P

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

kasi napakanta ka dun sa song, no? :P

aoi soba said...

hahah oo eh !! brings back memories *singhot*

Anonymous said...

wow parang gusto ko rin nung transparent shoe boxes! i can see the shoes and they won't accumulate dust... san mo nabili gurl? pede ba i fold for travelling? also, am sinking into nail polish addiction why not try OPI, Orly, Essie and China Glaze? those are the best names in nail polish. i got several Orly na and have plans to order OPI and Essie. China Glaze me distributor sa Manila so paguwi ko na ako bibili dun. all of these are way better than Sally Hansen.

iamKayan said...

Mujibox, 6600, Sally Hansen: BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! :)

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Mhe, mujibox has a stall at the basement of OUB center. It's the level when you take the elevator up from Raffles MRT station. :)
Yup, it's foldable so it's very handy ;)