Saturday, October 04, 2008

Let's drink to that!

Just sharing two great drinks that I've just discovered and that I really love:

Lychee Jazz with a shot of vodka - I had this last night during my Friday night out my chili girlfriends at our favorite chili hang out,
TCC. The combination of this drink and the vodka is really nice. I wonder what vodka they gave us, I don't really think it was Absolut because it was quite light.


photo taken from TCC's gallery


Rheinhessen Flonheimer Binger Berg - Me and my chili girlfriends had this bottle of German white wine today during our wholeday breakfast party (yes, you read it right, it takes us a whole day to have this breakfast party! :). I love the light, sweet taste of this wine and I drank a lot, I think more than 4 servings! Wine is quite lethal to me, my tolerance is very low, like 3 glasses would really put me down so this is really a big achievement for me, I was not even tipsy considering that the alcohol content of this wine was 9.5%. Hooray, finally I found my wine match!!!

Cheers!!! :)

4 comments:

Isabones said...

Lychee and vodka? That sounds like a winner to me too! Must check it AND you out the next time I'm in Singapore! Maybe it's Grey Goose? The wine sounds interesting too, I wonder if it's available here...?

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Grey Goose? hmm, didn't know about that, I'll have to check that out ;)

Isabones said...

Yes, it's a French vodka :)

iamKayan said...

Lychee Jazz with a shot of vodka... NAKAKAUHAW NAMAAAAAAAAAAAN!!! =P