Thursday, October 09, 2008

to-a-tee

After watching the funny movie, The House Bunny last night, I and a girl friend went around The Cathay mall and discovered to-a-tee, a nice store that sells very nice clothes, from cute tshirts to dainty day/night/beach dresses .

I got the privilege to meet the director of the store who was personally attending to the customers with another nice lady (I think it could be his aunt or a close relative). Anyways, they were very accomodating and nice and they gave us a 20% discount plus a S$20 voucher. I told them that I really love their collection. I learned that their collection are from the United States . The owner, Luke Elijah, is a designer and he goes around the world to select the clothes and stuff they sell. What a great job! I could see that this business of his was more than just a source of income, it was a passion. I wish I could do this, you know, pursue a passion and do something not for the money but just because you love doing it.

Anyhoo, so I got myself two nice dresses which are a little bit on the formal. I'm quite excited to wear them and experiment with the hair and make up style that would go with them and of course the shoes. But the only question is when and where? I guess I need to find the right ocassion to do so...

Anyone out there who wants to take me out on a formal dinner date or something? :-P






~~ to-a-tee is located in The Cathay mall in Handy Road, Singapore.


4 comments:

iamKayan said...

Luuhhhvvv the dressessssss.

Penge penge penge penge?
Bday ko na sa Nov...
Pasko na sa Dec...
1st Anniv namin sa Dec...
Halloween next week...
Bday mo rin Nov...

Daming okasyon! Daming dresses pwede mo bigay saken. Wehehehe. :D
Misyu tisyu! =P

Ays said...

nice nice! titingin din ako. :)

Anonymous said...

very sexy! san pa eh di night outs! *wink wink*

wish ko lang makapag ganyan ako haha... as if. :P

Anonymous said...

nice! check ko nga din, need to buy one too - hmm.. for cinderella, can? *wink!

-dayohbee-