Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Important gym notes

  • It is not advisable to practice French and do exercise at the same time.
    - I had the idea tonight that I would count my exercise repetitions in French. The good side to this was I got to do more repetitions because I wanted to remember the bigger French numbers so that means counting more than 20. However, I think I was more mentally stressed than physically exercised. =P

  • Being absent minded sometimes has an advantage.
    - I don't really like the hair shampoo in my gym because it makes my hair very rigid and dry but tonight I wondered why it felt different while I was shampooing, it felt smooth to my hair. Then I realized it was because I used the BODY shampoo for my hair by accident! If the body shampoo didn't have that good effect on my hair, I would complain to the management that they should not label the container Body Shampoo because it should be Body Wash! =P

6 comments:

mr. bumbutt said...

try mo naman ngayon yung hair shampoo sa body....tapos sabihin mo kung maging rigid at dry ka..=P

Ays said...

teka, ang alam ko lang sa french counting: un, deux,trois... so matagalang takbuhan ito sa treadmill kasi iisipin ko yung susunod.. haha.

Cavalock said...

just what the heck is body shampoo anyway? for washing someone's chest hair?

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

mr.bumbutt, ayoko nga at baka lumago ang balbon ko no. wehehe.

ays, o davah? kaka-mental stress? :)

cavalock, hehe, yeah, the word shampoo should be limited to be used to pertain to hair. :)

Richard said...

Tu peut pratiquer le français n'importe où, mais, préférablement au France (ou Quebec) avec des copains Francais.

As far as I am concerned, soap is soap - a molecule that is hydrophilic at one end and hydrophobic at the other.

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

hi Richard. Indeed, I tell people if I go to France and stay there longer, in two months I bet I'll be speaking French fluently. It's inevitable to survive! :)