Monday, June 11, 2007

Nah, I don't miss my niece








My cellphone's wallpaper






My laptop's wallpaper






Pictures I still don't want to delete from my digicam





What I bought when I was grocery shopping







What I bought when I was looking for a birthday gift for a friend















What I bought at McDonald's to donate to Ronald McDonald fund











The wallpaper of my office PC in Singapore



The wallpaper of my office PC in Paris








***************
Yeah, right, I definitely don't miss her, hehehe.


I'm gonna see her again this weekend! woohoo!!!



4 comments:

Echoserang Frog said...

hahaha stage tita! parang may kilala akong ganyan! hahaha

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

oh yah, im froud to vi a stage titah! mayaman ako dahling! hahaha. =P

Richard said...

I am sure she misses you too!

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

on the other hand, she has started to be aloof with me because she is not familiar anymore with me. Although if I spend more days with her, she easily gets refamiliarized with me. She is sooo cute, my mother, sister and I are getting obsessed with our niece, hehe.