Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Going to the gym keeps me fit

Monday - I went to work carrying my bag with my gym clothes and shoes to go to the gym after office hours.

Question by 6pm: Gym or food?
Answer by 7pm at the Foodjunction: "Auntie, one carrot cake*, eating here ah. Xie xie" and after a few minutes, "Auntie one popiah**, eating here ah. Xie xie".


Tuesday - I went to work carrying my bag with my gym clothes and shoes to go to the gym after office hours.

Question by 6pm: Gym or tennis?
Answer by 8pm at the tennis court: "Come on, hit me with your best shot" (me saying in my mind as I waited for my 10 year old neighbor for her return hit :D ).


Wednesday - I went to work carrying my bag with my gym clothes and shoes to go to the gym after office hours.

Question by 6pm: Gym or mall?
Answer by 7pm at a gift store: "Hi, I'm looking for an elephant..."




See? Going to the gym keeps me fit -- imagine how much effort it is to carry my gym stuff! mwehehehe :P


~~~~~~

*Carrot cake - Singapore local food which is not a cake but actually a yam omelette
**Popiah - fresh spring roll which is another Singapore local food

4 comments:

mr. bumbutt said...

ooohh...miss ko popiah...

Ays said...

ang kulit!

Echoserang Frog said...

ang gym bag ko, nasa office for weeks na. di pa rin sya nagagamit! hahaha

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

kuya ret! you're alive! :)
ays, naghahanap lang ako ng excuse sa hindi ko paggym, hehe.
eypooh, winner ka! haha.