Friday, September 28, 2007

Mother Packer




I am not a good packer. I just can't seem to be patient enough or rather I'm not meticulous enough to make my things neatly arranged in my bag(s). We know that the way you arrange things in your bag is essential in placing your things in the correct way, meaning, you avoid any broken things, leaking lotions, shampoos and other liquid stuff, and most of all, maximing the space. But really, I just do not enjoy packing. I like the idea of packing because it means I will be on travel (and I loooooove to travel). However, I tell you that for me, packing and traveling are two separate things!!!

My mother, on the other hand, is a very good packer. Really, she is amazing with packing stuff, she is so patient with fitting things and it just seems natural for her to stuff things together like perfectly stacked pieces of a 3D puzzle. I'm not kidding! You should see her do it, I'm sure you will be amazed too. But it is not a wonder that she has this skill, as I think she has inherited this from her father. I had always enjoyed watching my grandpa stuff things in the trunk of the car when I was a child. He could put everything there in amazing order: bags, bottles of vinegar, extra gasoline, and a sack of rice altogether.

Anyway, I've just finished packing my stuff. I actually started packing last Monday and I think finally I am seeing some improvements with my packing skill. I am a little proud of how my things are neatly arranged in my little red luggage which is just cabin size (but which I always check in) and my little purple backpack for my carry-on. Would you believe I was able to fit 9 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, electronic thingys, my toiletries, and everything else for my 9-day vacation. Woohoo!!! :) *bow* (may i just say though that a big trick that I discovered about it is that the materials of the clothes matter a lot! Since it is spring to where I'm going to, I didn't have to bring thick clothes, hehehe *wink*wink ;)


Okidoki, it's time to go to the airport....the coffee fairy is off to another adventure!!! woot! woot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

missy!! how's OZ????? okay ba weather? hehehehe dali lipad ka punta dito hihihihih

aoi soba said...

Winner ang title! wohoooo!!! we all love Packing ! :P

Cavalock said...

Take care and have fun!