Thursday, September 04, 2008

This entry is brought to you by the number 10

Nasamid - this is a Tagalog verb which I can't think of any direct word transalation in English. But it is what happens when you make a discoordination between your swallowing and breathing and you choke a bit in what you're eating or drinking.

So this happened to me this afternoon while eating icecream at the park in front of the White House. We Filipinos have a belief that when this happens to you, it means somebody must be thinking of you or could be talking about you. And so we usually ask someone for a number to know the first letter of the name of the person who that could be. So I asked my big sister for a number and she answered number 10 and I counted:


A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J...


Hmmnnn....

Won't you tell me how to get, how to get to Washington, DC? :P

3 comments:

Cavalock said...

hah. sounds like u r having fun. ^;^

aoi soba said...

at sino si J????

Unknown said...

Hmmm I wonder?