Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thoughts from the Riverside yard

Wednesday, 5:25pm
Riverside, CA

Sitting here on my purple sarong that I laid on the grass in the frontyard, with music playing in my earphones; with the California sun still shining (but about to set) and the cool breeze on my hair and face, I can say that this moment is one of my most relaxed state.

.
.

And thoughts were written down, which will either be remembered or will just be part of another archive...


Thursday, 10:48am
Riverside, CA

I'm in the backyard. Almost the same setting as yesterday in the front yard. Only now it's morning and I'm sitting on a comfortable garden chair. And here, I'm sure grandpa won't be able to accidentally lock me out, hehehe.

I'm almost regreting what I had written down yesteday, especially after having a nightmare last night, which obviously was because I have been thinking about my fears, my paranoia, and only to wake up this morning and find out that my nightmare came true.

But good thing this is something that I could still shake off. Nothing that mugs of coffee and good dance music on my earphones couldn't shake off.

And thank God for technology, my friends are just an email away.

No comments: