Thursday, April 13, 2006

I've been tagged!

My ignorance on being virtually tagged led me to this entry. His majesty Prince Romp gave the honor of introducing this tagging in the blog world to me. heehee =P

So here goes mine....

Four jobs I have had in my life.

1. Children's playcenter marshal
2. Part time tutor
3. Revenue Associate
4. IT consultant

Four movies i would watch over and over again.

1. A Walk to Remember (and I will still cry over and over again)
2. Forever (A Filipino movie)
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Bruce Almighty

Four places that I have lived.

1. Singapore
2. Houston, Texas
3. Dublin, Ireland
4. Quezon City, Philippines

Four TV shows I love to watch.

1. Friends
2. Fear Factor
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Soundtrack Channel

Four places that I have been on vacation.

1. California
2. New York
3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4. Different beautiful places around the Philippines, but Boracay Island is the best

Four websites I visit daily.

1. My friends' blogs
2. Google.com
3. Yahoo mail
4. Blogger.com

Four places I'd rather be right now.

1. Bookstore
2. Paris
3. Starbucks
4. Riverside,California

Four friends who I tagged that I think will respond.

1. Her highest mushroomness
2. Missy blackwidow
3. Angel Len
4. Kayan

Okidoki, my part's done! (bows head)

May the tag be with you. =P

2 comments:

Prince Romp said...

Dear Coffee fairy...

Here I come your 'Majesty'..
Just a prince not yet a King..

Glad you made it..
So we got the chance to know about you better.

by the way...Im honoured to put you in my link too..So its easy for me to visit your blog without any hassle.

..and you dont have to do the same..
Sige..

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

Hey pare!
I did put your blog in my links too, wanted to ask you before.
sige sige. =)